Listed below are several links to various specific pages within our website which offer general information about various topics. However, our firm represents individuals and businesses in differnet capacities to assist them with litigation, domestic issues, business matters, criminal defense and other matters. If you do not see your specific area of interest listed as a "practice area," please simply contact us and someone in our office will then respond to you regarding your matter.
- Business Law & Litigation
- Business Organizations (Incorporations)
- Civil Litigation (General Trial Practice)
- Criminal Law (Defense for Most Crimes)
- Debt Collection
- Domestic Litigation
- Estate Planning (Wills, POAs, Trusts)
- Estate Administration and Disputes (Probate Law)
- Personal Injury (Helping collect monies from at-fault parties)
For experienced litigators and a qualified law firm, call us at (706) 543-4708 or email us at the Law Office of Durden & Mills, PC.